ASUS X00TD ( ZenFone Max Pro M1 ) FRP Solution Here
What is mobile FRP?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security method that was designed to make sure someone can’t just wipe and factory reset your phone if you’ve lost it or it was stolen. Starting with Android Lollipop, FRP is “standard” in vanilla Android, and most companies making our phones have implemented it in their own model
|ASUS X00TD ( ZenFone Max Pro M1 ) FRP Solution One Click Miracle Box|
What is FRP bypass?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), a protection measure that’s supposed to prevent thieves from using stolen Android devices, is easy to bypass on some Nexus devices running on unpatched versions of stock Marshmallow or even Android N preview.
- First on mobile normally
- now click on emergency dial
- Now your mobile diag mode is enable
- now open the miracle box crack any version
- and goto android/adb extra and click motorola frp reset button
- now click start button and removed frp in one click.