Samsung J7 NXT FRP Removed on Android 9 Pie Work on FRP OEM ON…
In this post, I have a solution of FRP lock on Samsung j7 Nxt android phone who was running on the latest security patch. if you try bypass on this device and if is not work then this file is very helpful for you. is a very important file if you need your device data and remove FRP also then you have to flash your phone with this file. you can use the ODIN patch flash tool for flashing this file.
Galaxy J7 Nxt SM-J701F/DS Android 9.0
The phone’s FRP unlock done using a small file which can be flash through Odin3 and after flashing this file just hard reset the phone and connect to PC, the USB debugging mode will automatically just allow on the phone screen and unlock Samsung FRP using free Miracle box or you can use any other flash toolbox.
It is tested on the 25 August 2019 security patch and you can try it on another version of security patch updates. This video is only made for tutorial purposes and do at your own risk.
How To Use?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- Press Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open the Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select ENG Shoot file in Odin using AP or PDA button
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically