XiaoMiFlash Tool Modified: The Free and Easy Way to Flash and Unlock Your Smartphone
Are you trying to flash or unlock your Xiaomi smartphone with a reliable and user-friendly tool? Look no further than the XiaoMiFlash Tool Modified, a free desktop program that simplifies the flashing process and eliminates the need to purchase expensive software.
With the XiaoMiFlash Tool Modified, you can easily flash your Xiaomi device by simply booting it into EDL mode and connecting it to your PC. This modified version of MiFlash Tool comes with several features that make it easy to use and highly effective.
One of the key features of the XiaoMiFlash Tool Modified is its installer, which includes all the necessary files to run the program, including ADB Tool, Drivers software files, and Flash files.
Additionally, the XiaoMiFlash Tool Modified comes with built-in drivers, including Microsoft MTP, ADB Tool, the Drivers software, RNDIS Driver, and Qualcomm USB sequential Drivers. It means that you avoid the work and effort needed to set up the proper drivers for your device.
Another great feature of the XiaoMiFlash Tool Modified is its support for different flashing options. Three flash options are available on the tool: “Flash all,” “Flash all except storage,” and “Flash all but data and storage.” This provides you the freedom to select the best choice depending on your unique demands.
Finally, the XiaoMiFlash Tool Modified includes support for several EDL Auth Supported Devices, including the Redmi Note 9 4G / Redmi 9T (lime), Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo), Redmi Note 8T (willow), and many others.
- Free auth bypass (EDL Mobile)
- No need for a password
- No need credit balance or activation
- Free unlock EDL Auth device and flash
- Downgrade or upgrade without any risk
- Only need to boot the device in EDL mode
- Free release for all GSM Users
Added EDL Auth-Supported Devices
How To Use?
- Download the correct Fastboot ROM for your device and extract it to your PC.
- Download and unzip the XiaoMiFlash Tool Modified.
- Install the tool by running the “XiaoMiFlash.exe” file from the folder.
- Click on “Browse” and select the Fastboot ROM file.
- Connect your device to pc in fastboot mode by pressing the volume down button and power key to boot the device.
- Check that the device is connected to the tool interface.
- Select the appropriate flashing option from the three available options.
- Finally, Click on “Flash” and the tool is starting to flash your device and removed all locks and upgrades.
- Reboot your device and finalize the process.